38 Eighth is the perfect “couples” accommodation.
A fully self-contained studio unit with a brand new kitchen and lots of privacy.
You can even enjoy a complimentary port before bed!
We have regular koala visitors to the trees in our back yard .. as well as an abundance of amazing birds.
Full sized kitchen with gas stove, microwave, upside down fridge/freezer, dishwasher, espresso pod machine and milk frother.
Complimentary pods are in the cupboard for your arrival.
We are outdoor pet friendly – with a fully enclosed yard and Raymond Island has some magnificent walks along the water.
Borrow one of our fishing rods, walk 2 minutes to the water’s edge and catch a bream or flathead.
Here is the list of features:
- Spacious open-plan studio unit
- Quality furnishings
- Queen size bed
- Breakfast bar
- Full size gas stove/oven
- Full size fridge/freezer
- Espresso pod machine & milk frother
- An extensive range of glassware, crockery, cutlery, utensils
- Iron & Ironing Board
- Coffee/Tea making facilities
- Reverse-cycle air conditioner
- Bathroom contains hair-dryer, shower and separate toilet
- LCD flat screen TV with inbuilt DVD player
- Free wifi
- Fishing Rods are available to be borrowed
- Outdoor setting in amongst the trees
- Gas BBQ
- No smoking inside – but there are plenty of open air spots for you to indulge.
- Check-in 4.15 pm
- Check-out 11.30 am
There is also complimentary instant coffee, sugar, tea-bags, salt & pepper grinders, tomato & BBQ sauce etc. for you to use during your stay.
If you love seeing the birds, there is free wild-bird seed under the table.
We provide high-quality bed linen and towels – but if you provide your own and stay more than one night, we give a $35 refund on checkout!
Make sure you bring your camera – birds, koalas kangaroos and echidnas are out and about.
Click here —> Bookings and Availability